all electrons have a strong bias to exist in pairs. Our natural metabolic
processes cause some of these atoms to lose a single electron, turning them in
a highly unstable particle called a free radical. The free radical will try to
steal an electron from another normal atom. This causes a chain reaction of
free radical creation that, over time, damages the cells of the body. This
process leads to metabolic deterioration that comes with ageing.
contained in Protect 4 Life are
substances that are able to slow down or break the chain reaction of free
radical formation and help protect the cells and tissues of the body from
oxidative damage. Group of substances with strong antioxidative properties
include beta carotene (vitamin A), vitamin C, and vitamin E. Aside from
vitamins, trace mineral such as selenium has also shown similar properties.
and polyphenols, rich in Ginko biloba, green tea, and blueberries have similar
properties. Many studies have shown that a plant name Ginkgo biloba, existed
some 270 million years ago. This living relic is very rich in antioxidants and
may help to improve blood flow and microcirculation in the capillaries.
Microcirculation is important for oxygen and nutrients to enter the brain through
the blood brain barrier. That is why Protect
4 Life is a wonderful product for those who are suffering from migraine,
chronic fatigue and cardiovascular problems.
Ginko biloba properties:
* Improves concentration and memory
* Increases blood flow in the brain
* Used regularly to be effective for headache, migraine
* Has antidepressant properties
* Effectively, it may be used against asthma and allergies
* Supports to cure Alzheimer's Disease
* Improves circulation
* Reduces the aggregation (conglomeration) of platelets
* Prevents the formation of blood clotting
* It regulates blood pressure
* It strengthens eyes
* Reduces noise in the ears and dizziness
* It improves work of kidneys
- Consult with a qualified medical practitioner before taking any supplement.
- This product is not recommended during pregnancy or nursing, for hemophiliacs, for those taking anticoagulants, and before operations or surgery, as Ginkgo biloba may increase blood coagulation time.
- Diabetics should obtain qualified medical advice before taking this product.